Lesia offers a full suite of yacht crew management, employment, HR and payroll services to Yacht Owners and Yacht management companies irrespective of where they are based.
- Drafts all Seafarers Employment Agreements (SEA) to meet the requirements of the Flag State and MLC 2006, this is done in conjunction with the owner/yacht manager.
- Provides a payslip for each employee, by email
- Provides documents to the employees for visas, work permits, evidence of earnings, references, etc.
- Provides termination and resignation letters to protect the owner/yacht manager and Lesia.
- Provides human resources support for the Captain.
- Provides swift transfer of all crew salaries each month.
- Provides guidance on the MLC 2006 including pre-MLC inspection assessments.
- Logs annual leave of the crew ensuring accurate payments on termination of contract.
- Is available at all times as a resource centre for owners and crew.
- Provides owner and crew assessments on employer and employee social security liabilities.
- Provides owners with two options on the structuring for the services we deliver according to the budget available.
- Collects the required customer due diligence needed to act for a client.
- Provides a comprehensive services agreement.
- Is added to the P&I policy as the employer.
- Is available for employment grievances including but not limited to dispute resolution, disciplinary hearings, complaint hearings, mediation, arbitration or litigation.”